Upon completion of the program, our PhD graduates will have the following knowledge, skills and behaviors:
- defines and executes original information systems and / or information technology R & D projects.
- leads and manages information systems projects.
- produces innovative ideas and products in the field of IT systems and applications creatively.
- applies different scientific research methods, has the ability to conduct scientific studies.
- has wide knowledge of the basic concepts of information systems and technology.
- identifies problems related to information systems, develops and implements strategies to resolve them.
- has knowledge on analysis, design, implementation, and management of information systems; uses related principles, methods, and tools.
- develops new scientific methods and/or applications, or applies a known method to a different area.
- follows academic literature on information systems and technologies; performs critical analysis, synthesis and evaluation of the information.
- has deep knowledge on the area of expertise.
- pays attention to ethical values and applies them at her scientific studies.
- presents the recent developments in the field and their work, by supporting with qualitative and quantitative data effectively in written and spoken English and Turkish.
- works effectively in scientific studies both independently and in multi-disciplinary teams.