Upon completion of the program, the graduates of Master of Science program will have the following knowledge, skills and behaviors:
- leads and manages information system application projects.
- has knowledge on analysis, design, implementation, and management of information systems; uses related principles, methods, and tools.
- has wide knowledge of the basic concepts and recent development on information systems and technology.
- has deep and wide knowledge on computing and information technology at a level to develop advanced applications.
- develops innovative solutions in the design of IT applications, processes, and systems.
- applies different quantitative and qualitative scientific research methods, has the ability to conduct scientific studies.
- performs experimental and applied research.
- identifies the problems and the underlying causes in their area of expertise, develops methods to solve them, evaluates the results in line with objectives.
- follows academic literature and recent development on information systems and technologies; performs critical analysis of the information.
- works effectively both independently and in multi-disciplinary teams as a team member or leader.
- pays attention to ethical values and applies them at her scientific studies.
- presents the recent developments in the field and their work, by supporting with qualitative and quantitative data effectively in written and spoken English and Turkish.